Johnson Engineering Company (JEC) believes that all people are entitled to an equal employment opportunity. We, therefore, comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment. It is JEC policy to provide an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of qualification and merit. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, public assistance status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Johnson Engineering Company has an opening for the following position:
- Civil PE certification is preferred; Civil EIT certification required or must be completed prior to 6 months of employment
- Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Rural or urban road and highway improvement projects
- Bridge and culvert rehabilitation or replacement projects
- Subdivision development projects
- Sanitary sewer, storm sewer and water system projects
- Bridge inspection field and office work
- Construction Observation and Contract Administration
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and drafting software such as Carlson and MicroStation.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work well in both a team and independent work environment.
- 4 years professional experience (post Civil PE) preferred.
This position is full-time with salary determination based on experience and qualifications. Position qualifies for the benefit package defined below.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position.
- Insurance – Premium 100% paid by Johnson Engineering Co.
- long term disability
- Retirement – eligible after 2 years of employment
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay