Johnson Engineering Company (JEC) believes that all people are entitled to an equal employment opportunity. We, therefore, comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment. It is JEC policy to provide an equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants on the basis of qualification and merit. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, public assistance status, membership or activity in a local commission, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Johnson Engineering Company has an opening for the following positions:
Land Surveyor / Civil Engineering Technician
- LS certification or LSIT certification with the goal to become LS is preferred
- Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Topographical survey
- Boundary survey
- Construction staking
- Plat creation
- Construction observation
- Bridge inspection field and office work
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, drafting software such as Carlson and MicroStation, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work well in both a team and independent work environment.
This position is full-time with salary determination based on experience and level of certification. Position qualifies for the benefit package defined below.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for this position.
- Insurance – Premium 100% paid by Johnson Engineering Co.
- long term disability
- Retirement – eligible after 2 years of employment
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay